Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Signing off. Bye for now...



Dear blog readers...
My human is going through a major life event right now and she needs to focus all of her attention on it.  I will tell you all about it when I can, but it involves a family member.  I can feel her stress - and it’s likely what triggered my seizure.  I’m her stress barometer.

Please keep all of us in your thoughts- and a prayer or two or three or a hundred wouldn’t hurt.

I will send a post when I can but for the next few days I will probably be off the radar.  But let me sign off with a few quotes and photos. Thanks for your understanding - and I hope you’ll come back when I’m back on-line.

Peace and paws up.
Seizure-free days: 1










4 comments:

  1. Prayers are in the air..."be strong and of good courage".

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss your wonderful posts. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We hope you return soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you all. Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete