Saturday, March 3, 2018

What if Cats and Dogs Had Opposable Thumbs Day






March 3.  And according to the crazy calendar, today is something called "What if Cats and Dogs Had Opposable Thumbs Day".  And no.  I did not make this up.   But just think about this concept.  IF I had opposable thumbs,  I would be able to open the door to the garage.  The garage. Where the dog food is stored.  I would be able to enter and OPEN the dog food bag.  No more ripping it open with my teeth.  Which certainly works - but can be messy.  Mind you, the mess is only for about 3.6 seconds because I  can QUICKLY clean up any kibble that gets spilled.  

If I had opposable thunbs, I could open the REFRIGERATOR.   Honestly, an open fridge door to a dog is like winning the lottery to a human.  Heaven.

With opposable thumbs I could also throw and retreive the fetch toy all by myself.  That could be a bit boring, though, I suppose.  Maybe I could throw it for the FG.  

I could attach my harness and leash on my own.  Or pretend to.

I could easily remove offensive Dollar Store holiday attire.  Not that I don't already mange to shake my head when forced to wear those offensive head bands.  But still it would be easier.

Yes.  Life could be SO interesting with opposable thumbs.  And  if it were true, my human would REALLY be celebrating the other holiday today.  National Mulled Wine Day.  Actually, she doesn't even need us to have opposable thumbs to celebrate that.

Have a good one. 
Peace and paws up!

Seizure-free days: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment