Thursday, July 26, 2018

The interview...







We are doing an interview today.  Or really... it’s probably the other way around.  Rumor has it that a NEW DOG SITTER is coming to meet us tonight.  Rumor also has it that my human is going to be going away for a few days - SO we will be having a sitter some time in August.

The last time my human went away was last November to something called a conference.  SUUUUUUUURE it was hard work.  Anyway, we had a super sitter from our Vet clinic come to stay with us. She and her partner stayed with us - they fed us, walked us and played with us.  We really liked them.  BUT - they recently got their own canine kid, so are no longer doing the dog sitting gig.  At least that's what they SAY.  My human says we push dog sitters into retirement.

It’s not easy to find a sitter - especially if the person reads my blog.  I'm not sure if this new sitter does.  Probably not.  I do know that my human sent her pages of instructions to look over before we meet her today.   Poor woman.  If she shows up, that will be a good sign. 

We have been instructed to be on our BEST behavior.  Whatever that is.   I'm betting my human will have pockets LOADED with goodies. You KNOW what we are like when we have visitors.  Total PONdemonium.  AND the leaping Picard.  No doubt my human will give us a quick brushing before the woman arrives.  That way at least we will LOOK presentable.

Stay tuned.  I'll let you know if we pass...or if she suddenly looks at her calendar and realizes she is "double booked..."

Have a good one.  Peace and paws up!
Seizure free days: 65

No comments:

Post a Comment