Friday, July 27, 2018

We passed!!!!






Well.  We passed.  The new dog sitter came and interviewed us yesterday, and we behaved.  Well as much as we behave.  She was introduced to the incessant greeting barking of Einstein, the leaping of the FG and his compulsory kisses and my obsession with getting into the garage to get into the dog food bin. She witnessed our mealtime routine, with the vacuum PONs and the Picky Picard. She got the tour of the house, stepping over dog toys and bones and learned to close doors behind her especially for rooms that contain toilet paper rolls.  She saw my medication routine and most importantly, learned where the treat jar is.

And after all was said and done, she agreed to stay with us!!!!  And my human was THRILLED - because she is VERY nice.  She’s a trained veterinary technician - so she knows all about animals - AND about behavior and health.  Plus did I mention she is very nice?  She will be staying with us for a couple of nights in a few weeks.   My human isn’t letting us know just when that will be.  Honestly, it doesn’t really matter - we thought she was pretty cool - so we know we’ll be in good hands.  

Today is Friday - and my human is ALMOST done with work!  She is apparently going to the office on Monday - and that’s IT until September!  I have to start working on her agenda for the month.  Walking.  Playing.   Giving treats.  Playing.  Walking.  It is going to be a MARVELOUS month.  Excuse me while I go and work out her schedule...

Happy Friday!  Have a good one!  Peace and paws up !
Seizure free days: 66

No comments:

Post a Comment