Monday, August 13, 2018

She’s back.






Well she’s back.  My human has returned after her tour of Cape Breton. The house is still standing and we are all alive.  The sitter left before she got home - we told her she could go.

There was much jumping, barking and spinning when she walked in the door.  And what is the FIRST thing she says?  “Oh I missed you.”  Nope.  “You are the best dogs in the world.” Nope.  “Here are 5 lbs of special treats- for each of you!” Nope.  The first words out of her mouth:  “Frodo where is your barrette?”  Seriously.  Of course, she wanted to know because she figured someone ate it.  Sure enough- she did find a few remnants around the room.  Tiny remnants.  It’s because the sitter didn’t feed us enough.

Today I’m not sure of the plans- but I do know it’s Marvin’s last full day with us.  He heads home to his family on Tuesday. We’ll miss him.  We were just beginning to train him to leave food close to the edge of the counter for us.  In fact yesterday, as they were unpacking the car, my human walked in the door loaded with bags to see me running into the dining room with a bunch of bananas.  I managed to eat a half of one (peel and all) before she caught me.  Welcome home.

As Marvin leaves, rumor has it we are getting some OTHER company tomorrow. But we don’t have the details yet.

Oh and the tartan scarves?  She didn’t dare try them on us yesterday.  But anything could happen today.

Lastly, for those curious readers who have been wondering about this Marvin guy, this much I will tell you.  Marvin and my human... oh I’ll tell you tomorrow. 

Have a good one.  Peace and paws up.
Seizure free days: 83

No comments:

Post a Comment