Thursday, August 9, 2018

She’s leaving us





We are being abandoned.  Somebody call Animal Control.  OK.  That is not exactly true. We are actually about to begin a three day party. My human and Marvin are leaving us to visit another area of the province- Cape Breton.  Remember when Einstein and I got to go there LAST year? Well THIS year we didn’t get to go.  My human said she couldn’t find rooms that take dogs.  I think she lied. 

But don’t worry.  We like the dog sitter.  Remember we met her a few weeks ago?  We passed her interview.  Wonder if the fact that my human offered danger pay had anything to do with it?

All I know is that there better be some guilt gifts.  She actually bought us some new chew toys the other day.  But I hope she’s not thinking that is enough. 

I hear they make amazing human Oat Cakes in Cape Breton. We’ll take those - even though they are made for humans.  Just saying.

Well, time to work on some sitter training.  Good thing that treat jar is full....

Have a good one. Peace and paws up.
Seizure free days: 79

No comments:

Post a Comment