Thursday, September 13, 2018

Bad news. The monster came back.






Back to square one.  I had two seizures yesterday.  The first one happened while my human was in the bathroom getting ready to shower and go to work.  She heard a clunk sound and then Einstein started barking like crazy.  She ran out - and sure enough...

We had been weaning me off one of my meds for a few weeks.  Obviously I need it.  So my human called the vet and she suggested I add it back to my cocktail.  Needless to say, my human is very sad. 

She called work and because she had no meetings booked, she opted to work from home.  She had plenty of work she could do - lots of paperwork. So she stayed with me. 

I was fine the rest of the day. But then just as she turned out the lights to go to bed last night...I had another one.

So my counter returns to zero...  Let’s hope for another long stretch.

Have a good one.  Peace and paws up!
Seizure free days: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment