Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The list






We made a list.  Yup - one of those on-line lists that group a bunch of dogs together and categorize us according to some "important" attribute - like "easiest to carry in a Chanel handbag," "biggest appetite," "most likely to eat something inedible," "most yappy (hello Einstein!), "happiest living near a body of water," "most difficult to groom (hello Einstein again!)," and "least likely to graduate from obedience school."   OK.  I made up some of those.  Actually all of them - although I bet if I searched long enough I could find these lists.  But here IS a list that actually makes sense - because it is simply a list of rare breeds - based on statistics.

https://www.thestreet.com/personal-finance/the-most-unusual-dog-breeds-14701096

So we PONs made the list.  I like that they call us confident and clever.  They negelected to mention stubborn.  Well....stubborn sounds negative.   Let's say - "willing to demonstrate creative, individual reasoning".    Notice the Picard didn't make the list.  I'm not sure why - I don't really think of them as being "usual."  EVERY time my human takes the FG somewhere, she is asked what he is.   She is going to print up cards to hand out.  I think she should do it for us PONs too.

Tomorrow is a big day here.  BIG.  Anybody know what it is?   If you don't, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.  And if you do....you win a prize!!!  I'm not sure what it is - but I'll think of something...

Have a good one.  Peace and pawsup!
Seizure free days: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment