Monday, December 24, 2018

Dear Santa. The ask.






Dear Santa,


I know I’m leaving this until the last minute- but I think you are used to my late requests by now.  I’ve been relatively good this year- I never ONCE  took off chasing bunnies!!! I didn’t counter surf. At least not as much as previous years.  OK I did chew a few pillowcases- I’ll work on that for next year. 

My two brothers have been fairly well behaved as well.  Although there was an incident with the FG just yesterday.... Perhaps we won’t discuss that until after Christmas.  Let’s just say it involved a lot of chasing which required the assistance of several neighbors... but like I said, we’ll discuss it after Christmas.

In addition to my brothers I have a list of dogs who have also been well behaved this past year.  This is the short list - I know there are others - and I’m sure you have them in your own records.  But I just thought I would give them a good plug so they get some extra treats.  Here they are...

Alfie, Ally, Ammo, Angel, Antek, Ares, ArloArwen, Banjo, Baxter, Bayka, Beau, Beckett, Bella, BerBindiBisia, Bloom, Bosley, Brandy, Bree, Brick, Brigette, Bruno, Buzz, Captain, CC, Chase, Chievie, Chester, ChimoCiera, Conner, Cookie, CreidimDharmah, Dipper, Diva, Dixie, Doman, Dorey, Dudley, Dusza, Ed, Edan, Eddie, EdyEdouard, Ella Luna, Fanny, Fareyn, Finley, Flash, Flicka, Flirt, Flo, Frania, Fred, FudgeeFynn, Garcon, Gatsby,  Gidget, Gipsy, Gizmo, Goldie, GoroGoshaGreyson, Guru, Gus, Hally, Hattie, Hector, Heidi, Henry, Holly, Hudson, Hugo, IcelynIdris, Jack, Jackson, Jagger, James, Jasmine, Jerome, Jip, JJ Jones, Justice, Jazz, Kate, KatjaKattKaziKiszka, Lafayette, Lee, LettyLevon, Liam, LisiaLizie, Logan, Loki, Lukasz, Luke, Luna, LusiaLuzie, Mac, Maddie, Maggie, Maisey, Mamie, Mara, Maxime, Meadow, Meg, Merlot, Mia, Milo , Miranda, Miri, Mister, Moo, MorilMulli, Murray, Nanny, Nara, Nelson, NemoNeptunNikOlyOna, Panda, Patch, Panda, Phronsie, Noah, Paulinka, Piper, Red, Rigger, Risque, Romeo, Romi, Rosalie, Rosie, Ruby, Sally , Scarlett, Scout, Shadow, Sherlock, Sinead, Solo, Sophie, Stacio, Stella, TakodaTaz, Teddy, Teigan, Thor, Tia, Tilly,TipTripp,Usha, Vera, Vulcan, Wally, Watson, Wiggles, Winston, WookieYuenglingZanZiggyZuri

Santa, I realize I am a bit boring but my ask is the same again this year.  Sure, some treats and a toy would be nice....and I won’t turn them away.  Especially the treats... But I am asking for something for every person (and dog) who is reading this blog.  I ask that they share the joy and happiness that Christmas is all about.  A smile, a handshake, a phone call, a hug – realizing that Christmas ISN’T about the presents – but about those moments that you share with others.  

Santa I ask for HEALTH, peace and happiness within the hearts of those reading this – even if just for a moment.  And that feeling of pure joy – that we dogs know ALL about.  That’s what I wish for. 


Santa, last year we had a secret wish - and I just want to thank you for granting it...  It was a very special Christmas - and for that we will be forever grateful.  So Santa, I hope you get some extra special treats yourself this year.  Hey - who do you write YOUR letter to?!

Be careful in your ride tonight.  Buckle up.  Put on a helmet. Stay safe.  Oh.  And we'll try not to eat the cookies we leave out for you - like we did last year...

Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all!!! 


Have a good one!  PEACE and paws up!
Seizure free days: 15!
Oh and in case you are wondering... yes there is a Christmas photo with all three of us!  That’s for tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment