Saturday, December 15, 2018

Old times





So the countdown is on.  And my human is still running around doing things - like she didn’t know Christmas comes on December 25.  Humans.

In the spirit of the season, I thought it might be fun to share some vintage Christmas with you. As we know, my human is a collector.  Of many things. And we know that she collects old dog stuff.  She also collects postcards.  Dog postcards.  And holiday postcards.  So we decided to take a look at old Christmas postcards that feature canines.  And we found a few!! Check them out...











I don’t see any PONs or Picards.  Too busy playing in the snow.

Today we are getting rain.  That’s because my human got the snow tires on.  Told ya.

Well time to walk before the downpour.

Have a good one. Peace and paws up.
Seizure free days: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment