Saturday, December 8, 2018

Serena. And the dogs. And Dear Santa. The addendum.






Thursday night my human went out with her sister - to a concert by a young woman by the name of Serena Ryder.  She's a Canadian singer/songwriter/musician - and she's very talented.  VERY talented.  And I wanted to mention her because her concert was SO good.  But really, what does Serena have to do with dogs, right?  WRONG.  She has a new Christmas song and video.  And it supports rescue and shelter dogs.  Check it out!!!  It really is fun.


https://youtu.be/f77Sc3gTaM8

It's a catchy tune too!  No wonder my human came home smiling!

Meanwhile, I hope Santa brings all the suggested gifts I wrote about in my human's letter.  I realized though, that I forgot a few things - so I am sending this addendum:

Dear Santa.

It's me again - Linda.  The one who is owned by two wonderful Polish Lowland Sheepdogs and a comical Berger Picard.

Now I realize I shouldn't be greedy and ask for too many things - and honestly I don't expect to get EVERYTHING.  At the top of the list of course, if you can ONLY bring ONE gift would be those dog treats. And remember to put them in an accessible location.  For me to reach them easily, of course.

Anyway, if you are still having difficuty I thought of a few other options...

1.  Windex for cleaning the french doors and the deck doors.  Oh.  And the car windows.  Although I DO admire the olfactory art that my dogs create, I know that they enjoy a clean slate to create some new pieces.

2.  Slobber towels.  Because JUST as I am ready to walk out the door to work, my adorable Picard MUST inspect my wardrobe and he likes to give it his seal of approval.  This is particualarly nice when he has just had a BIG drink of water.

3.   A king sized bed.  Santa, there is just not enough room for me and all three boys on the queen sized bed.  And it's important that they are comfortable.  

4.  A recipe book.  On how to make dog biscuits.  When I retire there is NOTHING I would rather do than bake for my boys.  Every day.

These are just a few other options for my list.  I'm sure I'll think of others, and given that I still have a few weeks left, I hope you won't mind if I send updates. In addition Santa, my boys will be sending s letter soon as well so please watch out for that.  They deserve everything they ask for.

Have a lovely day Santa.
Linda

Have a good one.  Peace and paws up.
Seizure free days:  0
My human came home from work and someone had peed on the carpet.  That’s very unusual.  So she went to look at the video.  And she saw I had a seizure.....and then I had another one last night.  We are so disappointed......Back to the drawing board.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment