Sunday, November 26, 2017

Good Grief





November 26.  Do you realize a month from today, Christmas will be over? OK – that was a horrible statement- I mean who wants to rush Christmas?  Besides, I don’t even have my list done yet for Santa, and my human is FAR from ready for the big day.  It seems like the Christmas season starts right after Halloween now.  Let’s face it, she has been into the egg nog since the end of October.  She vowed that this year she was not going to do the all out crazy Christmas explosion decorating thing – and I see she has made a few changes, but it will no doubt STILL be more crazy than the average household by the time she is finished.  As long as she puts up the dog tree, I don’t really care about the other decorations.

Any day now I expect we will start our holiday photo shoots.  Those treats better be good...

According to the crazy calendar, today is Good Grief Day.  I thought it might have something to do with humans looking at their credit card bills after Black  Friday but then I realized what the REAL meaning is.  It’s the birthday of Charles Schulz who was the creator of Charlie Brown and Snoopy and all the characters in the cartoon, Peanuts.  So in honor of Mr. Schulz AND to get you ready for the holiday season, here’s an excerpt from the Charlie Brown classic Christmas movie…


And here is one of THE best quotes from Lucy, Charlie Brown’s BFF…







You were a good man Mr. Schulz – and we hope you have them laughing in heaven!

Have a good one.  Peace and paws up!


No comments:

Post a Comment