Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Instavikgram





So my human started something new on this world wide web thing.  Well - she didn't START it - she just joined it.  It's called Instagram.  My take on it is that you post a picture, add some weirdo line with the picture and you share it with the world.  And if you share it with the 79 million other people who post dog photos, some people you don't even KNOW will look at your pictures.  And then they "follow" you.  It's kind of creepy if you ask me. 


My human's photos are surprisingly mostly of us dogs.  Go figure.  That and nature stuff. 

I think I may start my own Instagram account.  And here are some examples of the kinds of things I will post.







Bet I can get more followers than my human...Or heck - maybe I'll start my very own webpage that ONLY dogs can use.  Instavikgram.  I like it.  Now have to have to figure out how to use Twitter.  Seems ANYONE can use it...

Have a good one!   Peace and paws up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment