Sunday, November 12, 2017

Tongue twisters





So according to the crazy calendar, today is Tongue Twister day.  Tongue twisters are basically statements or a list of words, which, when spoken quickly and repeatedly, get all mixed up.  I did a search for tongue twisters that have SOMETHING to do with dogs – and here are two I found:

A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose.

If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?

And here are some I wrote:

Pick a perfect playful Picard puppy.

The shy sheepdog shook his shaggy short tail.

The sweet sheepdog surfed for sugar.

 Rapid rabbits run recklessly.

I’m not sure what a tongue twister would be for us dogs...wood roof wood roof wood roof?

My human is on her way home today! We have had a great time with the sitter and neither she nor her partner had to visit the emergency room so that is a good sign.  We would welcome them again. We’ll see if they’re ever want to come back and just how much they share with my human…

Have a good one. Peace and paws up!











No comments:

Post a Comment