Sunday, August 2, 2015

Continuing renovations


Well the bathroom renovations continue.  And of course, we dogs are not allowed in the construction zone. So, as you imagine, we want more than ever to get in there.  It’s kind of like the DFZ.  For those who don’t recall – the DFZ is the Dog Free Zone.  It’s the only room in the house where we canines do not have free roaming rights.  There is a baby gate, which has bungee cords securing the entry.  But of course, it’s no match for a PON.  It was no time before Frodo figured out how to wedge his way in.  And yours truly followed.  So now I delight in sneaking my way in there – usually when I know my human is getting ready to go out somewhere.  And I make myself comfortable.  Just on the other side of the gate.  As if to say “here I am.  I’m IN.”  When my human leaves us to go out somewhere, she has to put ANOTHER gate in front of the “secured” baby gate. So far that has worked to keep us out when she’s not there.  Or she THINKS it works.

We are VERY anxious to see the final results in the bathroom.  ALTHOUGH – I hear that the new shower will be larger – and easy for us dogs to walk in.  Which is a BIT concerning.  Why would we ever WANT to walk into a shower?  PONs and showers do not go in the same sentence.  I certainly hope this whole renovation thing was not done with ulterior motives…

©  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment