Sunday, October 8, 2017

30 seconds in the brain of Elroy




Yesterday morning, as my human was walking the FG, she started thinking about what goes through his mind.  And you know, I think I may have even written something about this last year - when he was a little puppy.  But if the thought bubble over his brain was visible, it would probably not be all that different one year later.  Here is a look in the FG's brain while on a walk...

"A walk.  A walk.  I'm going on a walk!!!!!  Hey, what's that? It's a leaf.  A leaf! And another leaf. And oh I must pee on this branch. Look there's another leaf. And this smells great.  I must pee on it. And what was that sound? Did you hear it? I must PULL to see what is up ahead.  Why is she stopping? Oh, it's the old "we don't move until the leash is lose".  But I can stand and just smell the air. And look around. That's OK. What is that over there?  A leaf.  Oh and a branch. Must pee on the branch.  Great she is moving again.  This grass tastes good. Look. A Leaf. A wad of cut grass.  Mmmmmmm.  Look. Another leaf.  A red one.  And wait.  Another branch to pee on.  Look. A leaf.  Did you hear that? Look.  Birds. How many?  One...two...and look.  A leaf.  A yellow one.  And this smells REALLY good.  I wish I could roll on it.  I think I'll bite the leash.  LET ME GO.  Wait.  A leaf.   Let ME hold the leash.  Wait. Another bird.  He is flying...wait. A leaf. Whoa that was a strong gust of wind.  There are great SMELLS in that wind.Yum.  Mouthful of grass.  Wait. I have to pee.   COME ON HUMAN.  MOVE FASTER."

And that was 30 seconds in the brain of Elroy.   I think he needs some of my cannabis oil.  Now THAT would be interesting....

Have a good one.  Peace and paws up.

No comments:

Post a Comment