Friday, October 27, 2017

WORLD holiday





October 27.  It's a WORLD holiday.  In my mind anyway.  Why?  Because it's my birthday!  I am 6 years young today.  Happy birthday to me.

My human attempted to take my photo with the well-used birthday crown.  It has seen better days.  The candles kept flopping down and I was more interested in eating the thing than posing with it.  I have done the crown photo in the past - I voted that we skip it this year.  We need a new crown.  (Suuuuuuuure we do.)  So my human agreed and the photo you see is better in my opinion.  Although my human said I should have had a big grooming for my big day. Personally, I like my rugged look.

So for my birthday, I have one wish. That every reader does one nice thing for someone else today.  And as I have wished in the past - it doesn't need to be anything huge- like giving a charity a contribution (although that would be nice!) - it can be as simple as holding a door open, smiling at someone passing by, calling an old friend, sending someone a quick e-mail greeting, playing an extra game of fetch with your dog, giving your dog an extra treat....and think of me when you do it!

Now excuse me while I go and enjoy my birthday treats!  And some extra banana for me!!! Although if I follow my request to do something nice, perhaps I really should share....OK.  I will.  But maybe just a little extra for me - because it IS my day!!!

 Have a good one!  Peace and paws up!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment