Friday, October 20, 2017

Olly-like





OK.  Maybe what I am about to post is something you have seen before.  But for some reason - I JUST saw this for the first time this week.  Or at least I think it's the first time.  But even if you have seen it, you will no doubt enjoy seeing it again.  This is a video of Olly - a terrier -cross who competed in agility at Crufts.  And when you see the first few seconds you may say "OH no!!" because it looks like Olly might have hurt himself.  But he gets up - no worse for wear - and keeps on going!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=477F71a_A9Q

I love Olly.  I think Olly is the face of resiliance.  And joy.  Just LOOK at how he keeps on going - and clearly does so with total reckless abandon.  While some agility competitors  may cringe at the clearly faulty perfomance, I think he is the embodiment of what we dogs represent.  Fun.  Curiousity.  A willingness to fall down and get back up.   Excitement.  No worries - not a care in the world.

Humans could take a lesson from Olly.

I hope YOUR day is truly Olly-like!  Just don't break any bones!

Have a good one. Peace and paws up!

No comments:

Post a Comment