Friday, October 6, 2017

Grumpiest dog...



OK.  So I found a dog show for us to enter.  The only problem - it's on the other side of the country.  I read that on October 29, the Lazy Laker Dog Show will be taking place in Williams Lake, British Columbia.  And this is no ordinary dog show.  The categories for prizes include:
1 Best dressed
2 Fluffiest
3 Tallest dog
4 Shortest dog
5 Best trick
6 Grumpiest or Scariest natural look

My bet is that the dog who wins for Best Dressed will also win for Grumpiest.  In my mind - they go together.  Seriously. And that's the category I think we should enter.  I think that's our best bet to win.  I mean, although the FG is tall, I doubt he would be the tallest.  And none of us is particularly short.  We don't have any amazing tricks, unless you count jumping onto 3 foot tall crates or countersurfing.  We MIGHT be eligible for fluffiest.  But that would require grooming.  So that's out.  But we could qualify for grumpiest - WITH the best dressed.  Allow me to share a year's worth of grumpy dog holiday shots - even a few with old Paxton.  And it's no coincidence that MOST of them happen to be of me.  I am not a fan of dressing up... The only one smiling in any of these is Pax - in the St. Paddy's Day shot.  I actually think he liked his hat....  Enjoy!










If we are going to consider this, we had better get in the car and start driving.  It will take a LONG time for us to get there.  With 4,692 stops to pee.  Maybe we could just send the photos.

Have a good one.  Peace and paws up!

No comments:

Post a Comment