Thursday, October 5, 2017

Viktor's Adventure Tours. Minus Viktor.




So I was QUITE annoyed yesterday.  You see, through my blog, my human has had the opportunity to make new friends – all over the world.   And of course, if she has the chance to actually meet her new friends- she is very happy.  So yesterday, when a cruise ship arrived in port with two new friends from the US, she couldn’t pass up the chance to meet them and she offered to take them on Viktor’s Adventure tours.  Minus Viktor.  Seriously.  She got to spend the day with these great folks touring around, taking photos, eating out…while we canines were home.  My human said “it was a time issue – they had a tight schedule.”   Pretty lame excuse if you ask me.  I think my human wasn’t quite sure that they would be prepared for Einstein’s incessant greeting barking – and me ricocheting off their legs.   She would have had to have them sign a waiver for any injuries or hearing loss inflicted by us canines.  Not to mention that meeting the FG is like meeting a freight train.  An out of control freight train.  So they had a wonderful day.  Without us.  BUT – these folks are SUPER nice - they brought us presents – so that made us feel better.  Actually it made us feel REALLY good- because they were EDIBLE presents.  We suggest they come back again – when they have more time – and my human promises that we will get to meet.  As long as they sign the waiver.

While my human and friends were out and about, all day Einstein kept looking at the crate blocking the entrance to the DFZ. And praying to Saint Francis.  But when my human came home, there was no evidence he had been in the DFZ.  She actually arrived home with her mother who came for a little visit. So while we dogs were eating, my human and her mother went in the DFZ.  They were sitting and chatting about the lovely day that my human had, and Einstein started squeaking.  He wanted IN to the DFZ.  He would go in the crate – as if there was some secret door that would let him in the DFZ.  And I thought he was smart.  He would come out and try to move the assorted furniture my human had also used to block the entrance.  No luck.  So while my human and her mother were chatting, she caught movement out of the corner of her eye.  There was Einstein – standing ON TOP of the FG’s pony sized crate.  He JUMPED up there.  This thing is 36" tall. And the top is about 24 X 38".  And here he was ON TOP.  My human envisioned him catapulting into the DFZ and smashing into the glass cabinet. So she cautiously approached him- hoping to avert disaster.  He saw her coming and decided to head the other direction – so he jumped back into the dining room.    And luckily didn’t hurt himself or anyone else!  Her mother just shook her head.  My human had better figure out what contraption she is going to use to keep him out.  The battle of the Poles.  This will be interesting.
 
Have a good one!  Peace and paws up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment