Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Check me out!


Well, it's November 1.  Halloween is over. We had a whopping 5 kids come to the house last night.  Thank goodness we were prepared with 50 chocolate bars and 18 bags of chips. And none of them brought a dog.  We dogs watched the proceedings from the other side of the french door. Frodo barked, Elroy squeaked and I just watched.  We ALL wanted to greet them.  But my human figured she didn't really want to traumatize any princesses so we stayed sequestered. The Halloween attire has been put in storage and NO doubt my human will be visiting the dreaded Dollar Store to be the first in line for ridiculous Christmas attire.  I'm SURE she still has those blasted reindeer antlers hidden somewhere.  You can be certain that if we found them that they would disappear. 

And speaking of being the first in line.  My human was the first to order this cool wiper blade for the rear window on the vehicle.  And why did she get one?  Because I am one of the models!  Check me out! http://pontique.boutique/moregifts.html

Our vehicle is a BIT like a rolling advertisement for PONs.  We already have a license plate surround and a sticker for the window.  But she doesn't want Elroy to feel left out - so the search is on for some Picard car tchotchke.  Humans are so strange.  I mean really - do you want to advertise what breed we are when Frodo throws himself against the window and barks like Cujo at every pedestrian when we stop for a light?!  

And since we are into November - time to start preparing for next weekend when the clocks go back here and in most parts of Canada and the US.  I see that my friends  in the UK, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Finland, Germany, Poland - all turned your clocks back this past weekend.  We folks in North America are so behind the times.  Pun intended. Us and the 135 permanent residents of Antarctica (I'm not counting the 1-5000 researchers that work there at certain times).  I have to start thinking about what I'm going to do with that extra hour next weekend...

Anyway - have a happy Tuesday! 


1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete