Friday, November 18, 2016

She left us





Well it is about time I share something.  We were all abandoned several days ago.  OK.  That's not exactly true.  But my human DID leave us – and she is coming home tomorrow. And since she left us,  we have been under the ever watchful eye of a new dog sitter – Nicole.

Nicole came to visit us several weeks ago and SOMEHOW we passed her interview. My human drugged us when she came.  JUST KIDDING!!!  But clearly we didn't scare her off – and she agreed to come and stay with us. While my human went to a conference in someplace called Philadelphia.  I just don't understand why we dogs can't go to these things. 

As one might assume – looking after the likes of us Three Musketeers is not for the faint of heart.  Or someone NOT familiar with dog behaviour.  But Nicole is experienced.   And she was prepared.

My human will get ALL of the details about our behaviour when she gets home - although Nicole has been sending my human texts and photos of us. And rumour has it – my human is bringing home guilt gifts.  Having our human gone is always a BIT sad – but the guilt gifts quickly erase any bad feelings when she gets home.  I'm hoping the gifts include a kitten.  But some treats will also be OK.

Gotta go and hide those shoes I've been eating.  Just kidding.  Maybe…

No comments:

Post a Comment