Wednesday, November 9, 2016

It's OVER.


Well. It's over.  The world's longest (and probably most contentious) election is FINALLY over. And I must say, like so many waking up today, I am feeling shocked.  And this is one time I don't feel braggadocious about the fact that  dogs were right in their prediction...

Clearly the voters were tired of political rhetoric and were looking for a change.  And boy, they sure got a change...

For those who are feeling disappointed, don't give up.  America MUST come together.  It is a shattered land.  And because your candidate did not win, does not mean you give up on your country.  And it does not mean you have lost your voice. In the words of Gandi - "be the change that you wish to see in the world." 

I sure am glad that I'm a dog.  And that is my LAST comment about politics.  For now.  I must go and help my human as she prepares for the influx of visitors.  Before the wall is built...

No comments:

Post a Comment