Friday, March 3, 2017

PPP





You humans are just SO strange when it comes to us dogs. Your obsession with bodily functions is just so over the top.  Maybe my human is unique in this wayNah - I suspect many people owned by dogs are similar.

So I started on my new diet the other day.  I'm still getting kibble (a new type) in the morning and my raw dish for supper.  So the first morning after my introduction to the world of steak tartare, my human anxiously waited for me to poop.  Really.  She wanted to be sure that the change in diet didn't result in any gastric "problems".  Nothing worse than cling ons.  Day 1 was perfect.  She breathed a sigh of relief, but thought perhaps I hadn't REALLY adjusted just yet.  As if that poop was some kind of anomaly.

The next morning, in the dark and fog, wearing her trusty headlamp as Einstein and I went for our walk, she again anxiously awaited my deposit.  I'm actually glad it was dark and no one was around - it's a bit embarrassing to see her excitement with my pooping.  And voila - another good result.  She practically shouted "Picture Perfect Poop!"  PPP.  Einstein rolled his eyes. A few minutes later when I stopped to go AGAIN - she held her breath.  I'm not kidding.  The elation when I again produced good results was akin to winning a lottery.  You humans are SO easy to please.

Nice to know we can set the tone for the day JUST by having a good poop...Really - you humans are just SO strange...

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment