Friday, March 17, 2017

St. Pawtrick's Day. BLOOPERS.


Well here we are - the three unlucky Leprechauns.  I hope you readers are thankful for this latest display of Dollar Store attire.  Getting photos of each of us was hard enough.





 But THEN my human decided we should ALL dress up and take photos.   She started off with cheese as a reward.  Which she thought would work great.  PLUS she had a squeaky toy under her sweater.  I was delighted with the photo shoot while the cheese was available.  Frodo and Elroy - not so much.







THEN she ran out of cheese and switched to kibble.  And my excitement waned too.









While she went upstairs to get more cheese, I grabbed the toy with the squeaker which she had accidentally left on the chair.  Elroy and I proceeded to dissect it.  When she came back with the cheese, I was again happy to cooperate.  But you could have held a steak in front of Einstein and Jaws and they would NOT have smiled.


I can hardly WAIT for Easter.    Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment