Thursday, June 15, 2017

Nature Photography Day




June 15.  I love this day.  It's Nature Photography Day.  As usual, most things in nature we dogs initially sniff and then often pee on.  At least the dogs in this house.  So my human again followed me around and took shots at my level to show a dog's eye view of nature.  She took the shots but I selected the subject matter.  She didn't attempt this with the FG because his shots would all be blurry.  He rarely stands still long enough to get a good photo.  The ONLY thing he REALLY examines outdoors for any length of time is a spot where Einstein or I peed.  He's a bit obsessed with that.  Which drives my human mad. And my human refused to take photos of dog pee.  Or poop.  Spoil sport.

So let's take a look at my nature shots...

I looked at dead leaves...which are good to pee in.



And birch bark...another good pee subject.


And then we have maple leaves.  The symbol of Canada.  It seems a bit disrespectful to pee on them.  But I did it any way.


Ferns...another good pee subject.


 Fir tree needles.  We have lots. To pee on.


The neighbor's spirea.  Which we are NOT allowed to pee on.


The rabbit.  OK, he's not real.  I couldn't get a photo of the REAL guy - I was too busy chasing him. And we also pee on this rabbit...


The lupines.  Which JUST opened.  My human has been dragging us away from them for weeks now.  So we wouldn't pee on them.  They grow wild in front of our property.


Rocks.  At the beach when we went on our holiday. We WANTED to pee on this.  But my human wouldn't let us.



The moon.  See it behind us?!  It's one of the few things, we can't pee on....


So those are my nature shots for this year.

So go out today and grab your camera or smart phone.  And take some photos of the wonderful world around us!! Just do it BEFORE your dog pees on it....



No comments:

Post a Comment