Friday, February 10, 2017

Big Brother is watching....





Well, well, well.   Intrigue and mystery in the world of blogging.  Or maybe just a plain old internet glitch...

Yesterday my blog was all about a dog site that had some incorrect facts about particular dog breeds.  Nothing overly political - except perhaps in the dog world.  And I titled the blog with words synonymous to "Incorrect facts."   I won't use the exact words because it MAY cause this blog to implode as well.   When I went to share my blog on Facebook, as I do EVERY day, the blog was blocked.  At first the message I received was that I was posting spam.  When I identified that it was NOT spam, it then said it could not be posted as it contained abusive content.  My human tried to change the title and finally gave up after several tries because she could see that the post on the blog site was visible, so we left it at that. 

So the big mystery questions....was it a simple internet glitch?  Was Facebook flagging "those words" in the title and actually censoring them?  Am I now on a "watch" list?  Will my passport be revoked?  Wait, I'm a dog and I don't HAVE a passport.  Will they take away my CKC registration?  Is Big Brother watching what I say?  Am I getting paranoid?

And SPEAKING of Big Brother - something arrived in the post yesterday that is about to change my world.  Are you READY for this one - my human got one of those spy cameras - so she can watch us on her phone from anywhere.  Oh the entertainment ahead when she gets the thing hooked up.  My secret counter surfing days may be over.  Mind you, it depends on where she sets up the camera...I'll have to start wearing a disguise....

Have a good day...and remember to be careful what you say...you never know who's watching!







No comments:

Post a Comment