Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Obsessions


So what is it with Frodo's obsession with getting in the DFZ lately?  He is truly obsessed.  The BEST part is when he sneaks in there while my human is taking her shower in the morning.  We all know the drill when she is going to work.  She puts the FG in his kennel - as he is obsessed with the already ruined dining room carpet - so he is put in solitary confinement for the sake of the remaining carpet  and his own safety.  And Einstein and I are free to roam.  Anyway, when she comes out of the shower and is ready to go to work, lately she has been finding Einstein IN the DFZ.  He squeezes his way in around the bungee cords holding the gate and then, as if to say "Nah nah nah nah nah.  I'm in,"  he lies JUST inside the gate.  At which point my human pulls open the gate and he saunters out.  This photo was NOT staged.  This is how my human found him the other morning....




In other dog news, the FG went to another "handling class" the other day.  He had not been for a 4 hour run before class - so he was NOT tired and raring to go.    I'm joking about a FOUR hour run - but he DOES benefit if he has has exercise before he goes to class.  Or should I say, my HUMAN benefits.  When is is "overly" excited - his feet go every which way - not exactly an elegant "dog show" gait.  He really needs to get some practice - as rumor has it, he MAY be in a dog show at the end of the month.  There is sure to be some material for Funniest Videos if the two of them show up!

Well time to get ready for guard duty while my human goes to work.  I'll be on high alert all day.  Suuuuuuure I will.  I just want to get a comfy spot on the dog bed - before Einstein hogs the whole thing...

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment