Thursday, February 16, 2017

Creepy stuff


So.  This Big Brother thing.  We know that it can be helpful when my human is away - because she will be better able to see if, heaven forbid, I have another seizure.  And I get that - when she's away she can see us.  But I didn't think about the fact that she doesn't just have to be "away" away to see what's going on.  For example, we couldn't figure out how she knew we were into mischief when she went to take her shower in the morning.  Elroy decided to continue his area carpet "redecorating" as soon as my human closed the bathroom door.  And Frodo squeezed his way through the bungee cords and into the DFZ.  But within .68 seconds my human was back in the room, telling both of them to smarten up.  We thought she was psychic.  And then Frodo glanced at the camera - and we realized that she takes her phone with her - so she can watch us.  All the time.  Not to mention the fact that she gets an alert on her phone if we so much as sneeze.  Now I'm beginning to think the thing is just plain creepy. 

And speaking of creepy, my human was out with the FG the other night, for his last pee and she heard a weird sound.  At first it sounded like squeaking.  And then it almost sounded like a howl.  And she started wondering if there were coyotes about.  She stood and listened and then the FG stood and listened too.  And then he headed quickly for the front door - which he NEVER does - he always likes to stay outside - and she has to usually drag him back in.  And when she realized he was spooked, she got spooked too.  She put him in the house and then took me out.  But I didn't hear anything and Frodo didn't hear anything when he went out.  Maybe the coyotes were watching the FG and thinking he was one of their own...

Well time to go and figure out how to knock over that camera.  JUST kidding.  Maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment