Thursday, July 27, 2017

Bad news. And good news.



Holy moly.  You humans are sure interesting.  I learned something yesterday - if you want to get 'hits" to your blog - put the word "cannabis" in the blog title for the day.   Whoa. 

Well -  my human isn't feeling so great.  She took Einstein to the Vet yesterday.  Remember how I said she would soon be on vacation?  Well she'll probably be looking for another job during that time - to pay for Einstein's dental bill.  Looks like old snaggletooth has ANOTHER cracked tooth as well. And it looks like they BOTH have to come out. And the projected bill?  Just under $2000.  She is NOT a happy camper.  Plus I'm thinking that the deer antlers that we LOVE so much may be disappearing.  They must be the culprits.  She immediately came home and examined my teeth.  And the FG's.  But they look fine.  Completely fine.  Poor old snaggle.  The date isn't booked yet - probably some time next week when my human is off. My human was so depressed.  I suggested she take a swig from my cannabis stuff.  I THOUGHT I saw her put some in her coffee - but I'm not sure....

In much more pleasant news - it seems the FG really IS growing up.  Are you ready for this?  He played fetch in the yard - AND DIDN'T RUN AWAY.  Usually his brain explodes during fetch and he suddenly takes off into the woods - dropping the fetch toy.  Somewhere.  But he played the other night and never ran off ONCE.  Now he WAS wearing a long line - but he was loose - and my human wasn't holding on to it.  Mind you,  he did not always come BACK with the toy.  BUT he never disappeared.  You may not think this is a big deal, but trust me - this is progress. MAJOR progress.

Today is Thursday - and if all goes well at my human's work and she finishes ALL her reports, tomorrow will be her LAST day until September.  Paws crossed.  Mind you she will be searching for that second job... Clearly it won't be in the field of dog training....

Have a good one! Peace and paws up.


1 comment: