Monday, July 3, 2017

Rain, fog and positive thoughts





The day began with POURING rain.  I mean POURING like standing-under-Niagara Falls-rain.  JUST imagine how happy Einstein and I were when my human opened the door yesterday morning.  I was outfitted in my snazzy blue raincoat, and Einstein was wearing the gortex body suit.  He lost the coin toss.  But let me tell you, we were still wet when we came home probably because yours truly refused to poop.  I find it hard to poop when wearing a coat.  Einstein went almost IMMEDIATELY so he was NOT happy with me when he was forced to walk along with me.  He was WAY behind my human walking down the road.  We were both walking like two sacks of potatoes.  Our gait improved SIGNIFICANTLY on the way home.  

The FG didn't really care too much about the rain.  Although I THINK it was the first time he actually wore a raincoat - so he was initially suspended when my human put it on him.  Then of course, he tried to eat it.  Outside he walked and every ten feet would stop and shake himself off.  Walk, stop, shake.  Walk, stop, shake.  Luckily he pooped relatively quickly.

Yesterday was a long but good day in the learning experience department. We keep hoping for those good days.

Last night, my human took each of us for a another walk but this time, the rain and clouds were gone.  Now we experienced the fog. We quite enjoy the fog.  You can't see far in the distance, but with each step you take, you CAN see things.  Fog can make the world seem blurry and out of focus - but you KNOW it will lift.   And maybe today, we'll feel that sunshine again.  

Enjoy our fog dog photos.  




Thank you again for your support - and please keep those positive thoughts and prayers coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment