Thursday, July 13, 2017

Smile....






Well those who know my human, know that she LOVES to take photos of us canines.  It is an ODD day if she doesn't take a photo of ONE of us doing SOMETHING.  If she wants a POSED photo, Einstein and I are the two to take.  Well.. if the truth be told, EINSTEIN is the best subject.  Tell him to sit, lie down, stand, stay put his head up, put his head down and he does it.   It's like he is stuffed.  I'm PRETTY good - depends on the surroundings.  Sometimes I just cant resist the temptation to sniff the ground.  Or I simply exhibit picnore - the obvious ignoring of my human while she tries in earnest to get a shot.  But if you put Einstein and I together, I DO like to compete - so I WILL GENERALLY cooperate.  And as for the FG.  It's total LUCK if you get a good shot of him.  Yes - my human DOES manage to get some photos - but he is NOT usually big on looking at the camera.  And my human has run out of unusual humanly possible strange and wonderful noises to get his attention.  Everything from whistling to snorting to screeching - he is used to everything now. IF he decides to look at her she had better snap the shot QUICKLY.  

And of course, I need not tell you how challenging it is to get ALL three of us in a shot.  It requires patience, a handful of THE best treats ever, and lots of luck.  LOTS of luck.

So my human really appreciates good dog photography.  She's often happy with our photos - but then she saw THESE shots - and REALLY LIKES some of these.   Check them out.

https://petapixel.com/2017/06/24/best-dog-photos-2017/

The only problem with her looking at these photos - is that now she wants to take even MORE pictures of us.... 

Oh well.    Bring on the treats.  And smile. 

And have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment