Saturday, December 19, 2015

Super Saturday!


Today is Super Saturday.  Or it is also known as Panic Saturday – the last Saturday before Christmas.  Apparently some businesses do a huge amount of their holiday sales on this day.  My human does not want to even get NEAR any big stores today.  She THINKS she has most of her shopping done.  But she will no doubt think of SOMETHING she has forgotten and will have to venture out.

I’m calling it Super Saturday for another reason.  Yesterday was her last day of work until the NEW YEAR!!!!!!  So she will be home with us, playing with us, walking us, giving us treats, playing with us, feeding us, playing with us….And it all begins today!    Rumor has it though, that her time off MAY also include a Christmas BATH for each of us.  And that is NOT so super.  I say that she should give Frodo and Paxton their baths first – because maybe she’ll be so tired there won’t be time to give ME a bath.  Paws crossed.

I’ve been trying to convince my human to take us to one of those photo places where you can get your picture taken with Santa.  I think that would be awesome.  My human says it is OUT of the question.  Can you IMAGINE that scene?  The three of us with some big guy with a white beard wearing a red suit?  Frodo would DEFINITELY have NO part of it.  Paxton would be fine.  Until he realized there were photos involved.  And me?  Just TRY and get me to sit next to him.  Mind you, I was fine with the bagpipe player… I’m going to keep trying to convince her.  Although I’m not sure how I would explain the elf incident to Santa….

Well, since we have less than a week until the big day – time to share some dog Christmas videos – just to get you in the spirit!  Enjoy!!!


Have a super SUPER Saturday.  I know I WILL!!!!!!

©  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment