Thursday, January 15, 2015

Classes?!

Another day. And more good behavior.  This is just about killing me.  I HOPE the guilt gifts are good.

And if it wasn’t hard enough being good while our human was away – I JUST saw an e-mail that my human got.  Yes. I confess.  I have been looking at her e-mail.  But this e-mail affects ME!  It seems I am going to be starting some OBEDIENCE classes next week.  And WHY was I not consulted about this?!  And WHY me?  OK. Don’t answer that one – it’s obvious why I am going.  Oh just THINK about the blog stories ahead. 

I think the obedience interest may be because our Kennel Club has one of its big shows and trials weekend coming up in February.  And my human figures that since the show site is 5.8 minutes from our house we SHOULD enter something.  But the jury is out – beauty pageant or brains – conformation or obedience.  Decisions.  Decisions.  “Beauty pageant” means TONS of grooming.  And “brains” means TONS of training.  I vote that Frodo be in both.  And Paxton and I stay home.  But I think our human may have other things in mind….

© 2015 Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment