Sunday, January 11, 2015

Enticement...

Haha.  Very funny.  Oh that human of ours just LOVES to tease us.  Well - I guess "tease" isn't exactly the right word.  I guess "entice" might be better.  She is trying to entice us to be good while she is away - by sending us photos like the following:


In return, I sent her THESE pictures - of our less-than-desirable behavior.  
Making our own opening in the screen door.





Making myself comfortable on the human bed - uninvited

Digging in the mud

Paxton swimming in a pond on the golf course...during golf season...


Illegally relaxing on a wingback chair in the DFZ


Dog bed destruction

Human comforter destruction

We WILL find the bunny while you are away- and you will never see him again...

You can call these photos blackmail.  I call it reverse psychology. So, bring us some good guilt gifts...or LOOK what we COULD do.  Yup.  We canines ARE smart : )

©  2015  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment