Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SNOW day!



Great news!  Our human is staying home with us today!!!  We are having a blizzard.  Or so they say.  For days, they have been forecasting snowmageddon.  Seriously humans.  It’s winter.  It’s Nova Scotia.   

Which made me think -I have another new job possibility for me.  Weatherman.  Seriously.  I COULD do the job.  As I see it, you open the door, and look out.  If Frodo won’t go out, it’s raining.  If Paxton and I DASH out – it’s snowing.  If we ALL race out, it’s sunny.  No point in guessing what will happen the next day – you are never right.  Unless of course you deliver a forecast like this one:  Sunny with cloudy periods with a chance of rain or snow.  That about covers all the bases.  And really, who are the weather people accountable to?  It’s not like somebody is going to sue them because it rains on their picnic. 



Really.  I want that job.  Your roving rePONter weatherman.  Delivering Vik-advisories.  I like the sound of it…where do I sign up?



But first, I get to hang out with my human today!  And we’ll create our OWN storm – indoors!  Stay warm and dry and safe everyone – wherever you are!



©  2015 Linda Wozniak

1 comment: