Monday, January 12, 2015

You catch more flies....

OK. So maybe the bad behavior pictures yesterday WERE a bit much.  I think I have been watching too much human TV news. It's usually pretty negative. I don't want to TOTALLY scare off my human - so maybe I had better try another strategy...how about some adorable photos.  Probably a better idea.... 
Fun in the sun.  Note who got the chair...and who is under it...


Guarding against bunnies...
Helping in the garden
Grooming fun...sort of
Academic shot...
Just plain cute...after I ate something disgusting in the garden...
Obligatory Frodo close-up
Obligatory Paxton close-up...missing our human
The three amigos...being GOOD
So far, we are all behaving pretty well - and the dogsitter has not walked out.  So I'm sending the photos to my human to remind her just how wonderful we CAN be.  Admittedly, most of the shots are of ME.  But then this IS MY blog...All this behavior management and my vacillating between decisions.  I TOLD you I would make a good politician!

@ 2015  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment