Monday, January 5, 2015

Snow...


So let’s talk about snow.  That white stuff that magically appears from the sky.  In our house, we canines LOVE the snow – even Frodo, who as we know, does NOT like rain.  However, I should probably clarify that we LOVE fluffy, LIGHT snow.  The kind you can run in, and roll in and play in forever.  We are not as fond of the heavy, WET snow that forms giant snowballs on our legs, bellies and worst of all, our private parts.  That’s when the snowsuits come out!

But in the last two days, we had some time to enjoy the white fluffy kind – before it turned to freezing rain.  My human ALWAYS attempts to get pictures of us in the snow.  Seriously, I would love to eat that iPhone camera.  Does she not understand that I CANNOT stop in the snow.  Well, I cannot stop most of the time – but in the snow it is even more difficult to stop.  And if I do, then I MUST see what is UNDER the snow.  Really.  I mean there COULD be something under there.  Maybe some toys.  Or bones.  Or a rabbit!  Frodo and Paxton don’t really bother doing this searching.  All the more reason why I MUST. The picture you see is me searching...



©  2015  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment