Saturday, January 10, 2015

WHERE are you going?


Well. Well.  I can’t believe it.  My human is going on a little vacation – leaving us canines at home.  Seriously.  I didn’t see this one coming.  Thankfully, though, we DO adore our dogsitter and she loves us soooo much she doesn’t even leave us to go to work!  We ARE her work.  I don’t think she gets paid enough to look after us.  I mean, we are not exactly your average canines.  Between Frodo’s incessant barking, Paxton’s kleptomania, and my attitude, she has her work cut out for her.  If I Skype with my human, I MAY be able to dash off a blog while she is away– but it would have to be on the OLD laptop since my human is taking the good one with her.  So my blog may be quiet for a few days… No doubt I will have lots to tell you about when she gets back.  Like about all the great guilt presents she will bring back for us…Hint. Hint.  

Have a good week blogettes.  I WILL be back!


©  2015 Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment