Friday, January 9, 2015

Work...



This week was our human’s first week back at work after the Christmas holidays.  Someone has to work to pay for our dog food.  And our toys.  And our bed.  And our raincoats and boots and bones….Anyway, that’s what she tells us.  I wonder what kind of job I could be paid to do….Security guard?   Nah.  Frodo could do that one. He’s always giving out warning barks.  Mind you – he barks for EVERYTHING…. Construction worker?  Nah.   Again Frodo could do that – he is great at digging. … Truck driver?  Nah.  Paxton can haul a cart – so he could no doubt drive a truck and do that job.  But don’t ask him to drive a taxi.  He would always be taking crazy routes.  Hmmmmm.  What could I do?????  Newspaper delivery man?  Maybe.  I do like to carry the paper.  But then I shred it – so that won’t work…  Advertising or sales?  Maybe.  People have been following my suggestions on dog related things to buy so that’s a start….  Model?  Maybe.  I AM pretty cute. …Clown?  Another possibility - for obvious reasons. …Story teller?  That would work…but what’s the salary?  And does it include a company car?  I doubt it.  Therapy dog?  No – my human says she NEEDS therapy because of me…. Sheep herder?  ABSOLUTELY!  If I could convince my human to get some sheep...I guess I’ll just continue to lead my life of leisure and allow my human to bring home the cash.  WAIT!  I have it!  Taste tester at a dog treat company!!!!!!!!!!!  Now wouldn’t THAT be sweet?!  Either that – or I have another one that would be PERFECT for me….a job that totally fits me.  I could be a politician!!!!  Seriously - I AM sooooo good at telling stories…..now to start my campaign…..

©  2015 Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment