Monday, May 16, 2016

Wanted. Dog sitter.




So.  I have a sore on my nose.  The question is - how did I get it?  Was it when I was roughhousing  with Velcro dog?  Or in my exuberance trying to chase the ball?  Or did I scrape it when I went on my short bunny chase?  It is kind of pink and raw - at least that's what my human tells me - I didn't look in the mirror.  And she can't really put any cream on it - I'll just lick it off.  It's a dilemma.  Good thing I'm not booked for any beauty pageants in the near future.

And speaking of the future - we have had some sad news.  Our wonderful dog sitter will no longer be able to look after us.  She has some health problems - and she's OK - but no more dog sitting for her.  My human hopes we didn't drive her over the edge.  Nah.  She loved us.  She was very sad when she heard about Paxton.  Anyway, we have to start looking for a new sitter.  Which will be no easy task.  I mean if anyone reads this blog - let's face it - they would not take the job! My human has no imminent trips planned - but we will have to start looking.  We have never been in a kennel.  Probably because my human fears that Pondini would be able to escape.  So for us - a sitter is REALLY the best option. I have my interview questions all written:
How do you feel about dogs sleeping on the bed with you?
Do you like bananas?  If yes, will you share them?
Do you allow dogs to lick your yogurt container?
How do you feel about going on 16 walks a day? ( OK, we don't really do that, but how will they know?)
Do you have a good throwing arm?
Do you mind incessant barking just before meal time? (That one is for Velcro dog).
Are you willing to provide extra food and treats when requested?
If you prefer NOT to groom dogs, that will be considered an asset. 

So we'll see who we can find.  My human says we will probably have to offer danger pay.  I say my human should just take us with her when she goes on trips.  Especially if she is going to a conference.  We could certainly provide entertainment during boring meetings.  Just another option.

Well excuse me while I start working on my ad for a sitter.  I just thought of another requirement - if they have a cat, they should bring it along....

Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment