Thursday, May 12, 2016

Who needs sheep?!




So my human has decided that there is no point in getting sheep to graze our property.   Or goats.   Not that I could ever REALLY convince her to get them.  We are quite enough work.  Two PONs and my puppy.  Whoever he will be.  Can you tell I am not giving up on this puppy idea?  Anyway, back to the sheep.  The reason we don't need grazing animals is because we have two.  Me.  And Velcro dog.  What is it with us and fresh green grass growing down near the lake?   I think we got the idea from Paxton.  He used to gorge himself on the tall grass by the water.  And now Frodo and I are at it.  Big time.  We never attempt to eat the grass on the lawn.  JUST the wild grass by the lake.  Here's a shot of the two of us having some salad before dinner.  


My human calls us and calls us, and she finally just continues on the trail back to the house.  We wolf down (or should I say we sheep down) several mouthfuls and race back along the trail - to get our next course in the meal.  

Don't you just LOVE spring?!

 ©  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment