Saturday, February 27, 2016

False Advertising



Well I am VERY disappointed.  This weekend, the Halifax Kennel Club is holding one of their dog shows.  And my human volunteered to bring a PON to the Meet the Breed booth today.  And GUESS who is getting to go AGAIN?!  Frodo!  It’s not fair.  It’s SUPPOSED to be MY turn.  I never get to do anything.   Now mind you, I am the one going to scent class….But I really think that taking Frodo to Meet the Breed is a bit of false advertising.  With Frodo, it should be called Meet the Well-Behaved-Somewhat-Obedient Example of the Breed.  Taking ME would give people a more realistic example of what the breed can be like.  And you KNOW, Frodo won't even bark while he is there.  People will think we are quiet and that we are all obedient.  It's false advertising I tell ya.



Paxton and I will have to pine away at home.  All by ourselves.  I’ll be sure to lick his ears over and over again.  He doesn’t mind.  My human on the other hand does not appreciate my hair salon services. 



The ONLY good thing about NOT going to the show – I didn’t have to endure the obligatory bath!  Ha. Ha. In FACT, as soon as my human finished the marathon wash-a-thon with Frodo, and she went in the bathroom and left us alone, I started my own styling on him.  My human came out and shouted "NO!"  - I had completely rearranged all the hair on his face and his ears.  He was ALL wet - after she had just spent an hour drying him.  I should also mention that SHE RUINED the asymmetrical look I had given him on his ears - by trimming the longer ear.  I was just working to give him that trendy look again.  She just doesn't appreciate my creative abilities.



Well- excuse me while I go and bug Paxton.    And see what trouble we can cause while my human and the professor are out shaking paws with the public.



©  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment