Sunday, February 28, 2016

Meet the Professor/Politician


So it’s Sunday.  The day AFTER my human and FRODO went to participate in Meet the Breed at the Halifax Kennel Club Show.  And of course, the professor was well behaved.  He and my human got there early – before their “shift” so while they were waiting, they practiced a bit of obedience.  REPORTEDLY, several people stopped to watch and told my human how well behaved he was.  Of course he was.  She had a pocket full of treats!  And then it was his turn to shake paws with the public and he REPORTEDLY did a great job.  Among the THRONG of visitors, they met a Beardie owner who had never met a PON before, lots of kids, and an Airedale owner who was so smitten with Frodo that she was SUPPOSEDLY thinking that she would like a PON.  Holy moly, he sure did a good sell job.  Maybe he is the one who should run for politics.


While my human and Frodo were at the show, I totally restyled Paxton’s hair.  He looks wonderful – like a tri-colored poodle.


Today my human has nothing major on the agenda – which means MULTIPLE walks, playing with us and giving us loads of treats.  She mentioned something about washing the kitchen floor, but I ask WHY?  I mean we will mess it up in less than 24 hours.  It’s a LOSING battle.  Concede defeat.  And just take us out again. 



˙Have a super Sunday!!!



˙©  Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment