Saturday, February 20, 2016

Technology problems...


Well, my human’s mother has gone back home.  And I must say, we were incredibly well behaved during her visit.  She even came to watch me when I went to my scent class the other night. So far, I am still 100% accurate in finding those treats.  This week the instructor switched the treats – he was using turkey bacon instead of hot dogs.  Well you know me and food – if it’s edible, I’ll find it.  My human’s mother was quite surprised that I could be so well behaved.  I’m pretty sure I’m her favorite grand-dog, although she still does give each of us an equal amount of bananas and treats.  We hated to see her go.



You know how I become obsessed sometimes and maybe just a little bit stubborn about things?  Like when I don’t feel like sitting.  Or I obsess about getting into the garage EVERY time my human heads for that door – because that’s where the dog toys and dog food are stored?  Well.  My human is not exactly a great role model for non-obsessive behaviors.  For example, yesterday when she went to help me post my blog, the photo would not show up.  If you EVER wanted to see a human go crazy – watch my human when technology is not working.  Oooooooo-eeeeee.. 


This video of a puppy using an iPad reminds what my human looks like when she cannot get her technology to work.






The video is actually supposed to be the puppy using an App designed for dogs.  Who KNEW there are dog apps?  Not a CHANCE my human will let me do that to her iPad.  Imagine if Paxton tried that?  Bye bye iPad.



Today is Saturday or Satisfy Viktor Day.  My human is off – time to take us for walks.  Many walks.  And time to play fetch.  Many times.  I must go and remind her.  Have a great one!



© Linda Wozniak

No comments:

Post a Comment