Thursday, September 29, 2016

Confucius say...

September 29.  According to the crazy calendar, today is Confucius Day. Confucius was a Chinese politician, teacher and philosopher who lived a LONG time ago - he was born in 551 BC - just a couple of years before my human.  Confucius wrote a LOT and talked a great deal about ethical behavior.  Clearly something that some politicians today don't know much about. 

There are MANY, many quotes attributed to Confucius.  Here are a few of my favorites:




I think Confucius was a pretty smart guy.  And I have been inspired to write a few quotes myself.  I call them my PONfucius quotes:
  • The bunny may get away, but life is all about the chase.
  • Never miss the opportunity to stick your head in the refrigerator.
  • Let sleeping dogs lie on a human's bed.
  • Bark like no one is listening.  All the time.
  • If the shoe fits, chew it.
  • We have nothing to fear but an empty food bowl.
  • When one door closes, begin to counter surf.
  • When life gives you lemons, pee on them.
PONfucius say:  Have a PONtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment