Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Inventions.


Every time you turn around, someone is inventing something for us pets.  Like the Petcube.  A friend of my human's told her about it.  It's a remote interactive pet wifi camera.  So you can set it up and watch us all day long.  Big brother pet style.  My human's friend says it is a great way to see what is happening at home when you are not there.  My human at first thought it was a terrific idea.  And then she started thinking about watching us from work and she began to have visions of a nightmare.  I mean imagine one of us is about to do something....naughty.  Like chew the carpet.  And she can see us.  And she can even interact with us.  Telling us "no".  But seriously - we don't listen when she's 3 feet away - so you THINK we'll listen to a box?  Doubtful.  She hasn't put in an order.  Yet.

And speaking of pet inventions, I have one.  The Bitter Apple holster.  So you can carry your Bitter Apple wherever you go.  I mean she is constantly following Jaws around, spraying his next wannabe chew toy.  Furniture.  The carpet.  The dog bed.  Drawer pulls. The outside of his pony-sized crate.  Doors.  Frodo.   You name it.  It has probably been sprayed at least once.  She really needs to start buying bigger containers of the stuff.

She started the dreaded vehicle shopping the other day.  She makes the salespeople look at pictures of us.  If they don't do back flips, she goes elsewhere.  She finds the whole adventure rather unsettling.  Probably because she REALLY doesn't know what she wants.  And while WE think Harold is priceless, his trade-in value is understandably not high.  It's times like this that I am SO grateful I'm a dog and not a human.  I just get to RIDE in the car.

Anyway it's hump day.  I hope you have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment