Sunday, December 25, 2016

Have a VERY Merry Christmas!





Wesolych Swiat from us PONs, Joyeux Noel from Elroy, and Merry Christmas from my human!!!  I was going to write it in all the languages  of my blog readers - but I figured I would miss somebody - so I'll stick to the languages we know in our house.  Mind you, my human's knowledge of Polish is fairly limited to greetings, food items, the words to Christmas carols, Happy Easter and a few words she probably shouldn't know!


I won't write much as I DID get some presents from Santa after all - and I cannot WAIT to open them! The photo you see is us waiting for the OK to dive into these gifts.

I wish all of you a wonderful day - with tail wags and virtual licks from me to you.

Oh - and tomorrow I'll tell you all about my Christmas Eve smuggling adventure.  Guess what my human was smuggling?  Me!!   Stay tuned!

Have a very Merry day!


No comments:

Post a Comment