Friday, December 9, 2016

Miracles. And the naughty list.




Miracles happen.  I know.  I have seen them.  For example - bunnies turn WHITE in the winter. It's a miracle of nature.  Making them easier to see in the dark at 5 AM when your human is walking you and she is holding onto two leashes and four full poop bags (I warned her about those liver treats) and she is wearing a headlamp to illuminate that bunny so he is even easier to see. And you know if you pull hard on your fluorescent leash, because she is juggling poop bags and leashes while wearing her giant mittens,  that you are free to go and chase that bunny...

I'm not sure which is the bigger miracle.  The fact that bunnies turn white.  Or the fact that my human could find me in the dark, stuck in the woods because my fluorescent leash was caught on a branch.

Back on the naughty list.

Let the weekend begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment