Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day...

Well.  Here I am. In a scene from shred fest yesterday. When my human gave us our gifts, I was the first one to grab one and run and shred. Paxton, the shredder supreme didn't know what to do. He is used to stealing and THEN shredding. Frodo had to be convinced it was OK and then he did so.  I kept stealing gifts. OK. So I guess that already puts me on the naughty list for next year!

I have so much to tell you - about all my cool gifts- but I am typing with one paw on my human's phone - because horror of horrors - our internet to the house is not working!!! And it's Boxing Day - the day after Christmas where humans return the gifts they got and they try to get them at the sale price but the items are now not available in their size or color or model. But that's actually not happening here in Nova Scotia. It's a holiday here. And everything is closed. And the Internet repair people are off. Serving leftovers to the relatives who didn't come on Christmas Day. So we will be lucky to get internet tomorrow.

Speaking of leftovers - one last thing before my paw wears out on this phone. I really WAS naughty yesterday. As my human was getting ready to put the meal on the table, her mother said "what does Viktor have?" My human had turned her back on me for 3 seconds and I saw that as a perfect opportunity to jump up and help myself to a turkey leg. But I didn't eat any of it - first off I was in shock that I actually managed to grab it and second- the thing was piping HOT! My human grabbed it and I was sequestered in the hall - watching the rest of the meal proceedings through the French doors.

Have a wonderful Boxing Day - and I'll tell you about all my treasures tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment